1. Fake and inferior steel coil and sheet is easy to fold. Folding is a kind of broken line formed on the surface of steel. This defect often runs through the longitudinal direction of the whole product.
2. The appearance of fake and inferior steel coil and sheet often has hemp surface. The flake surface is a defect of irregular concave and uneven surface of steel due to serious groove wear.
3. Scars are easily formed on the surface of fake and inferior steels. 4. Cracks easily occur on the surface of fake and inferior wood.
5. Fake and inferior steels are easy to scratch.
6. Because of the poor quality of the fake and inferior materials, the end face of the cutting head often has the phenomenon of flesh loss, that is, uneven, and no metallic luster.
7. The rolling temperature of fake and inferior products is not standard.
8. The transverse bars of fake and inferior steels are thin and low, and the phenomenon of filling is often unsatisfactory.
9. The cross-section of fake and inferior steel is elliptical.
10. The fake and inferior steel materials contain many impurities, the density of the steel is small, and the size of the steel is too bad.
11. The internal diameter size of fake and inferior steels fluctuates greatly.
12. Trademarks and prints of high-quality materials are relatively standardized.
13. Large threads with diameters of more than 16 for three . The spacing between the two trademarks is above IM.
14. The longitudinal bars of spurious and inferior steel are often wavy.
15. Fake and inferior steel manufacturers have loose packing because they do not drive. The side is oval.